One year ago, I hosted Race Wars party. 11 racers were battling over various tracks around State of San Andreas for points for their teams. Last Tuesday, another iteration of this successful event took place, with different cars, different tracks and different settings.
We assembled at picnic place north from Ursula’s house. Many glittering supercars were brought by Witt, Doozle, Threep, Reacher, Marwa, Mattie, Villem, Geg, Herokin and myself. Without further hesitance, we split into teams:
- Team Red: Witt, Doozle, Threep, Reacher, Marwa
- Team Blue: me, Villem, Mattie, Geg, Herokin
As in last year party iteration, we spent almost 25 minutes on picking cars for each race. After data validation, making sure everyone has at least one joker or outsider vehicle picked, we started the playlist. In the meantime, Devil joined us and kindly served as safety car for first half of the playlist 🙂
- First of all, compacts class. Issi led me to the victory and made its drivers score most points
- Sedans, in which Surge driven Villem crossed the finish line as first
- Muscles. Vigero drivers scored most points and Witt started his crazy streak of 4 wins in a row
- In bike race, Team Red scored triplet and Vaders turned out to be the best
- Sports, where pretty much forgotten Alphas scored a double
- The fastest class, in which S80RR supercars were dominant
- Rally classics subclass, in which our RX specialist Villem made good use of Retinue Mk2
- And finally, everyone’s favourite lawnmower race, impressively won by Doozle (?)
I am glad to announce that this year team balancing went much better than last year, as the final score was 294:282 for Team Blue. Congratulations to all teams for a great battle! Trophy for the best individual performace goes to Witt for scoring impressive amount of 104 out of 120 points. Below you can see official results and car pickings. Finally, Mattie’s party recording can be found here. Thank you all very much for coming and making this event special. Hope to see you at Race Wars 3!