We’re on for tomorrow, and without further ado here are the vehicles you will all be hunting for! They’re listed by points, and any specifications will be posted under the category itself.
Coloured Vehicles (1 point each. 5 bonus points for completing the set)
These can be combined with the misc vehicles (excluding the exponential series, mini orders, or special orders). For example, a firetruck is red. Aim for efficiency!
Emergency Vehicles (1 point each)
- Fire truck
- Police Cruiser
Misc Vehicles (1 point each)
Misc Vehicles (2 points each)
- Super Diamond
- Company van (Mule, Pony, or Burrito with a livery)
- Chopper bike
- Sports motorcycle
Exponential Orders (3 points, 6 points, 12 points)
Returning from last year, exponential orders are vehicles that can be delivered in groups! Just one will be worth 3 points, two will be worth 6 points, and three vehicles will be worth 12 whole points! However there is a caveat; these have to be delivered together. All three vehicles must be delivered at once. No dropping one off and going to get another! It is a group effort!
- Boats, flown in or delivered on a truck.
- Construction equipment! (Dump and/or bulldozer)
- Quad Bikes
- Truck with trailer
New this year: Mini orders! (5 points)
Vehicles in pairs! They are not worth as much as the exponential series or special orders, but worth a bit more than two misc vehicles! They also just require two vehicles, allowing the rest of the team to work on other things in the meanwhile! Like the exponential series, these have to be delivered together!
- Compensator pack. Patriot and Sandking.
- Mirror Park Pack. Faggio and Issi.
- Armored Transport. Sheriff cruiser and armored van.
Special orders. (15 points)
Worth more than a full exponential delivery, these are the big prices to aim for. If you can save the time required, of course. Like with the exponential and mini order series, these have to be delivered together!
- Lowrider meet. Any combination of three from the selection of: Buccaneer, Primo, Sabre, Tornado, or Voodoo.
- Presidental Convoy. Two sheriff cruisers and one stretch.
- Military transport. One army truck. Two crusaders.
And that is it! Good luck, and as always contact me if you have any questions pertaining to the list or it’s functions!