The time for the third iteration of Race Wars has come. And that is 28th of January, 21:00 CET. You know the drill. And if you don’t please check out this and this link. We split into teams, choose our cars for 8-job racing playlist and compete for the highest places. However, as in previous year I made some small changes and here are the rules:
- Again, I’ll divide you into teams, as I roughly know your racing skills. Of course, if you’d like to pick teams in different way, I am open for suggestions.
- A colour will be assigned to each team and it will be used as vehicle paintjob for entire playlist.
- Before starting a playlist, I will type via in-game chat which vehicles are available for the race – that list can be also seen in table below. I’ll also share it on Discord just before event starts. Every teammate must take different vehicle from mentioned, so each team will be racing with the same set; violating this rule will result in penalty in the form of dividing scored points in the race by 2 (for one member, not whole team).
- This year, for each selection of cars in given class, there will be 1 joker vehicle (much faster than others) and 1 bogie vehicle (way slower than others). Rest of vehicles are on similar level of pace.
- Each team member will be assigned with amount of joker, normal and bogie vehicle (j/n/b proportions: 1-2-4, 2-3-2, 4-2-1).
- In order to maximize amount of time to pick a vehicle, after choosing a vehicle, please don’t press “ready” button on bets screen – as doing so can set timer to 10 seconds and consequently make time for decision much shorter. Just choose a car, press ready and on bets screen don’t press anything. Of course, while in lobby timer will be extended. We should have total of 90 seconds to remind everyone which car to pick + potential 60 seconds on vehicle-pick screen.
- Race settings: non-contact, custom vehicles off, weather clear, daytime noon (or morning).
- In case of uneven teams, arithmetic mean will be calculated as overall team score.
- This year, there will be one special race, not counting towards main classification – the winner will be granted with Tilly’s Prize 🙂
- Link to the playlist.
And one more note – you might be wondering why in the playlist there are a bit more races created by the party host. Due to Rockstar’s strange bug that mixes the order of the playlist, I was forced to include some of my jobs, as they didn’t affect the order in too bad way. You can already start picking vehicles you like the most – however, bear in mind your choice might be changed, as it will depend on the amount of players participating in the event. Finally, I’d like to thank everyone who completed a doodle which helped me out with making early draft of teams.
Oh, and I almost forgot – our meeting location will be a lawn on the northernmost side of Elysian Island, under the bridge. Racing outfits and some fast cars are welcome (but obviously, pick whatever you like the most!)
Warm your engines. And see you tomorrow!