Darts might be one of the most classic bar games. Since GTA IV, this game is also available to protagonists. A bit forgotten activity, but with proper organization, it can still be a good idea for crew event. And so, we are on for Thursday, 16th of June, 21:00 CEST.
We’ll meet in Suburban clothes shop on Hawick Avenue, Alta, Los Santos. There, your task will be to wear any polo t-shirt – our dress code for the party. After that, we’ll move to our clubhouses in order to start the actual part of the event – the darts competition.
Now, please take a moment to read organizational matters:
- Simplified game rules can be found here.
- We play in the system “everyone vs everyone” – players play matches simultaneously in multiple clubhouses.
- The order of play is determined by me.
- Each match’s host sets 5 games on the darts game setup screen.
- Match winner is determined by the rule “best of 5” – the first player to win 3 games is the winner and such player is asked to post results on voice channel chat.
- Scoring system will be the same as in volleyball:
- 3:0, 3:1 win – 3 points,
- 3:2 win – 2 points,
- 2:3 lose – 1 point,
- 1:3, 0:3 lose – 0 points.
- Two players with the highest score advance to the finale. In case two players have the same score, player with better games won ratio advances, and if that is not enough, extra 1-game match will determine who advances to the finale
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask: either by DM’ing me on Discord or posting in #events-planning channel. Thanks to everyone who completed sesh poll and as always, I’m looking forward to seeing y’all at the party!