Blue marker in garage

Home Forums General Off Topic Blue marker in garage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mathilya
    Participant

Maybe I am the only one, who is experiencing this problem…

So, after having more than 50 vehicles stored in various garages around Los Santos, I decided to sell some old ones, that I no longer use. There are now some empty spaces in garages, I would like to fill with specific cars. There was a nice blue marker at the end of garage which allowed me to swap my rides in the way I wanted to. Guess what – it disappeared.

At first, I thought it is just a lag, but after spending 10 minutes in any of my garages (famous Las Lagunas Blvd too) that marker was still absent. Do you have the same problem?

–Threepwood–
    Participant
    mathilya
    Participant

Lowrider dupe glitch? Rockstar, really?

Thanks for help, man. I took a look at R* support forums – I will just quote someone else’s advice who came up with idea how to arrange the garage in the way you want:

If you take your cars out and put them in your second garage the first garage one opens that slot. Then just put them back in the original garage in the order you want them in.

It will take hours to move more than 50 vehicles, but this can serve as temporary solution. Temporary, I hope.

lorsch
    Participant

Just wait, it will come back. It is Rockstars way of dealing with new duplication glitches. After they are patched, it will come back. Took about 4 days the last time, I think.

mathilya
    Participant

It is back. Now wait until it disappears again 😛

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Off Topic’ is closed to new topics and replies.