September 19, 2017 at 9:57 pm #6771
Here is a message that Sotnoose requested me to publish:
Alrighty. Hello everyone! So I’m making this post to let you know that I’m planning on making a Video about GTAV. No, it’s not Crew related. But I’m sure its gonna be fun and it’ll be like a small story video. Of course we can advertise the group through it, but my basic ideology is that it’s going to be Quality content. As realistic as possible and cinematic. I’m gonna post the script down below, so if you’re interested and you would to participate and support me with this Video I’d honestly appreciate it so much! (Of course there’ll be credits and all with the people who helped in the making of this video.)
Thank you for your time!
– SotnooseSeptember 20, 2017 at 1:21 pm #6774
I can help. Sounds cool!September 20, 2017 at 1:32 pm #6776
Thank you for your support Threepwood. I honestly appreciate your help and I’m sure this Video will have a great outcome! 😉September 20, 2017 at 4:02 pm #6783
I would gladly help but am afraid of not understanding what you will want me to do 🙁
sorrySeptember 20, 2017 at 5:14 pm #6784
I could explain it to you. Question is, Would you really really like to help?September 20, 2017 at 6:31 pm #6785
sound interesting and cool. I can help if you want itSeptember 20, 2017 at 6:43 pm #6786
Of course Toyota I’d really appreciate itSeptember 21, 2017 at 3:12 pm #6788
Yes sotnoose I would love to help if you speak French !
I get message when I click on the link? “We are trying to connect to the server”
September 22, 2017 at 8:38 am #6793
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by _Kassz_.
Happy to help out sotnoose! The editor is beyond doubt one of the coolest features in the game. I also can’t read your script (same message as kassz)?September 22, 2017 at 8:47 am #6795
Hmm yeah I gotta that as well. Try clicking the Mouse’s wheel if you’re using a Computer. It’ll Open a New tab. It should work like that. As always thank So much for yourself support!September 22, 2017 at 9:21 am #6796
In case someone is unable to read the script:
September 22, 2017 at 10:50 am #6797
- Intro (Music will probably be The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion – Bellbottoms )
- Humane Labs Heist ( 3 Heisters, 2 Security officers in vehicles )
- Getaway Alert ( The part where the Law enforcement agency realizes that Humane got raided and decides to dispatch units. We’ll have to capture Aerial Combat Vehicles take off scenes to make it realistic and cinematic )
- Pursuit Highway Police ( Here’s the fun part. We’ll capture scenes of Police pursuit with Combat Helicopter Escort. NOoSE will get dispatched so Annihilator or Buzzard will be issued. )
- Tunnel Crash/Vehicle Change ( In this part things get tough. The Raiders get to encounter a Heavy NOoSE Blockade so they are forced to switch and drive on the opposite lane. However, once they enter the tunnel before Paleto, their tires will get shot and the vehicle will slightly crash on the tunnel’s wall. There’ll be a small but intense shootout with Police force before they change vehicle and carry on with their mission. )
- Paleto Bay Pursuit ( Police Chase in Paleto Bay. Police will be expecting the criminals. We might need more people for this scene. I’m looking to make it as realistic as possible. )
- Army Base Shootout ( Here’s the best part. The raiders made their way to the military base, however. Unfortunately for them the Army Forces have already been dispatched, aka Chaos times. Prepare for many cinematic first person shootout scenes, deaths…
So, I’d like to ask a question, apart from the Script which if there are misunderstandings I’ll explain in Voice Chat, are You folks Down with doing this?
September 22, 2017 at 2:51 pm #6799
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by sotnoose.
How many people will you need and for how long? Maybe make a doodle?September 22, 2017 at 3:34 pm #6801
Well the Video won’t be made in just one day. But we can all meet in like 5 hours from now and start with the basics and the introduction. I also don’t think it’s a good idea to make an Event about it. Come to think we can’t do this thing in one event only. So its pointlessSeptember 26, 2017 at 8:28 pm #6848
sry sotnoose 🙁
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.