Home › Forums › General › Guides & Game Tactics › How to get in an empty plublic session "the clean way"
- This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by mattiejas.
- January 13, 2017 at 11:03 pm #3831
1. Make a playlist with one short race (with the marker near your office/wharehouse/clubhouse ect this were u will spawn ) and save the playlist.
2. Start the playlist. Finish the race, Press x (controller) or space bar to restart the playlist when asked.
3. Exit the pre-race lobby and you are now in a public session on your own.
You need to be on a public session before starting the playlist.
Thanks to mattverso from reddit for the nice trickJanuary 14, 2017 at 5:31 pm #3843
Great trick, didn’t know that one. 🙂January 14, 2017 at 6:04 pm #3850GloozyParticipant
Thanks Nop’ for sharing this trick 😉January 14, 2017 at 6:19 pm #3853mathilyaParticipant
It worked for me 😀 I just published a playlist called pusta sesja with race around Bolingbroke (30 seconds – 1 lap). If you are interested, feel free to download it or make your own 😉January 14, 2017 at 6:56 pm #3854
Sure Mathilya thank u for sharingJanuary 14, 2017 at 7:33 pm #3855
I just added that playlist – thanks mathilya!
If you’re with a group doing CEO/MC stuff, can this be used to create a clean lobby with just those players that you were hanging with? I vaguely recall that if everyone joins the quick playlist, then when you’ve finished it I think normally the game puts those people together, although sometimes it breaks up the group.January 14, 2017 at 7:55 pm #3856GloozyParticipant
thanks mathilya, i’ve just add your list to my game.January 14, 2017 at 8:53 pm #3857
yes @Mattiejas i did not tried but people say that everyone in the playlist will join the new clean sessionJanuary 15, 2017 at 11:31 am #3861
Your playlist was nice but a little bit far from my office Mathylia. So I made one with one 30 sec race around Maze bank tower if u guys are as lazy as i’am :Escape da CrowdJanuary 15, 2017 at 5:14 pm #3864mathilyaParticipant
OK then, it depends on where you have your office 😛 But still, I added it. Merci bcq again 😉January 15, 2017 at 7:30 pm #3867
Oh cool, nop – you beat me to it. 🙂
- The forum ‘Guides & Game Tactics’ is closed to new topics and replies.