Home › Forums › General › Feedback & Suggestions › How to post picture?
Tagged: editor, posting picture, social club
- This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by HonkiPonkiTorino.
- February 11, 2016 at 10:20 pm #518
How do I post a Social Club picture that I made with Editor here? Taking a screenshot or is there a better way to do it?February 12, 2016 at 8:19 am #523mattiejasKeymaster
Here’s two methods that I’ve used:
1. Take a snapmatic from the editor (with tab), upload it to social club, then download it from the web. In this way however you’ll only get a low resolution picture, so not recommended.
2. Make sure you have your resolution maxed out and all graphical settings maxed out for best results. While on the frame that you want to take the picture from in the editor, press H to hide the interface, wait for a bit until the “spinning wheel” is gone, then press F12 to take a steam screenshot. You’ll find a full resolution version of your picture in your steam screenshot folder for GTAV. To find the folder, go to the screenshot viewer in steam, then select “show in folder”; at least in my case the folder has a very non-identifiable name, doesn’t even say “GTA”.February 12, 2016 at 8:22 am #524mattiejasKeymaster
… maybe even better is to start the preview render of the full video, and then simply press F12 at the right time (you could make the clip very short and stick to slow motion). Has anyone tried this?February 12, 2016 at 8:38 am #527
The second one sounds good and easy, will try that, thanks 🙂February 12, 2016 at 11:10 am #541
my snapmatic doesnt work. when iam ingame i can browse taken photos but thats all. its not visible on my social club. so all the photos i have is taken trought steam screenshots. and sure, i have it stored on my local so i can work with them how i need 😛February 12, 2016 at 2:04 pm #545SnackitWHParticipant
beazt you got to upload the snapmatic photos to the social Club. To do this just press ESC in game, browse your gallery and upload the photos of your choice to the social Club.February 12, 2016 at 4:47 pm #556
as far as i remember it doesnt work but thanks for the tip. i will tryFebruary 12, 2016 at 11:45 pm #568February 13, 2016 at 7:25 am #569
^^ this place reminds me pacific standard – hack. place where you park the black van and destroy itFebruary 13, 2016 at 7:45 am #570
Yeah I took the screenshot after the mission is done lol
- The forum ‘Feedback & Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.