Home › Forums › General › Scheduling › "I-LUV-U bachelor beach party" event doodle (10-17 june) & ideas
- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by mattiejas.
- June 6, 2016 at 4:14 pm #1336mattiejasKeymaster
… in dedication to a recent happy event. 🙂 Please complete it if you are interested! We’ll follow the usual plan:
- Everyone must dress beach/bachelor party style.
- We will kick off with a party meet at the beach near the pier.a yet to be specified location. As usual, no shooting, no attracting cops, no upsetting the locals, etc.
- We have a group picture. Everybody must be drunk, so make sure to bring your pisswasser.
- We vote on each outfit (we’ve had many car meets so let’s keep it different!), using approval voting.
- Exclusive photo shoot with just the winner(s).
- We end the meet at the Vanilla Unicorn.
- We finish the evening with a short beach themed playlist. If you want to contribute your own, give me a heads up and I will make sure it is included.
As always, other suggestions/ideas are very welcome!!
Last time Roofstone & Gloozy helped out with arts (screenshots, videos), many thanks guys! Once more any help will be very much appreciated.June 6, 2016 at 4:39 pm #1339HonkiPonkiTorinoParticipant
Okay, now I logged in 🙂 I’m gonna create some missions for the event guys, hold tight 😛 (idk what yet tho :D) Btw, sorry about the last mission that glitched so bad. It’s R*, not me 😛June 6, 2016 at 5:17 pm #1340jeffreyParticipant
i have been away for a while, have been busy with a school assignment.
i’ll have al lot more time in 2 or 3 weeks, but i’ll be there at the crew event
wanna get back into it ;p see you soon guys!June 7, 2016 at 4:32 pm #1342_Kassz_Participant
I also filmed all our events but I did not have time of realized all this
I would make one day a video with all the promised eventsJune 8, 2016 at 7:08 pm #1344mattiejasKeymaster
Thanks everyone for completing the doodle – let’s settle for this Saturday June 11th 9pm CET. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
- The forum ‘Scheduling’ is closed to new topics and replies.