I'm Back

Home Forums General Off Topic I'm Back

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Roofstone
    Participant

Heya guys! Sorry about my rather sudden departure, what was going to be two or three quick weeks of working a lot turned out to be three months of hospital visits and recovery after I ruined my arm. Bones broken and out of socket, muscles torn, internal bleeding, lots and lots of nasty stuff. Just haven’t had the energy or will to be online at all really.

But Roofstone is back! So prepare your sphincters for puckering up, cuz I brought explosives!

Nopitch
    Participant

welcome back bro er i mean god

_Kassz_
    Participant

Good back to you 😉

Gloozy
    Participant

Hey Roof ! Nice to see you again. Too bad that Rockstar servers were down last friday for your return, you seems pretty in shape !

Participant

sad to hear what happened to you. anyway nice to see youre back 😉

Roofstone
    Participant

Yeah that was a less than stellar welcome back party. But screw you Rockstar you won’t be rid of me that easily.

jeffrey
    Participant

It’s nice to have you back man!
    Although i did not mis the muggers 😛

Roofstone
    Participant

Pfft, your life is nothing without me harassing you for several hours a day. You know you love it.

mathilya
    Participant

Apparently, your new bionic arm seems to be ok, as your racing skills remained untouched. But hide your explosives please. This is not ethical 😛

mattiejas
    Keymaster

A warm welcome back my friend! We’ve dearly missed you, your muggers, and your airstrikes. Very sorry to hear about your misfortune… Looking forward to see you in-game and on discord very soon!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Off Topic’ is closed to new topics and replies.