Inactive members Dec '18

Home Forums General Feedback & Suggestions Inactive members Dec '18

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  –Threepwood– 6 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mathilya
    Keymaster

As in previous month, I haven’t seen Mike at all. Except 26.11, on our CMM training. Same goes to Grey – I don’t even remember when I played with him last time.

I can also notice Strezz’s, Tosyalist’s and Dallas’ lack of activity. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Roofstone

Oh man I forgot about Grey, I haven’t seen him in months.

Apparenty, grey last ranked up yesterday: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/greymalkyn/games/gtav/pc/career/stats/gtaonline/general

I haven’t seen him for quite some time either, though.

Also, where is gegkastar?

mattiejas
    Keymaster

The list of clear inactives are (including ones mentioned above):

* strezz
    * tosyalist
    * dallas
    * geg
    * fwwalsh12
    * el_narco

Anyone seen any of these souls recently? Both grey and mike have been briefly around not too long ago so I’d wait a bit.

Greymalkyn
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I was absent from august to early november but it’s improving a little bit these last days, I play less often and less longer, so I unfortunately appear not to be here :/

Not sure if for events I can log in around 9 but 9.30 should be ok.

But I’m interesting in having fun with you guys!

Threepwood> Wow I died a lot 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Greymalkyn.

mathilya
    Keymaster

I haven’t seen any of these souls recently you mentioned. Except Mike, who was online on 26.11. With everyone you mentioned, I’d just wait with Geg, others are inactive since a long time.

@greymalkyn Thanks for your response. Hope you’ll manage to find some time to join. Also at 21:30 🙂

grey, I have 10k more deaths than you 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.