inactive members Feb ’20

Home Forums General Feedback & Suggestions inactive members Feb ’20

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mattiejas
    Keymaster

I have not been online much this month due to work, so I don’t feel I have sufficient data to make a fully informed suggestion. This said, I have not seen dallas for a very long time. Has anyone else seen him online in the last few months? Any other contenders?

Vill3m
    Participant

Social Club says that Dallas last played GTAV 2 years ago and he last ranked up in mid 2018 so I think he’s not active anymore.
    Can’t check profiles of a few other people i haven’t seen cause they’re trying to hide something but some might be more active in GEHT.
    December and January can be busy times too for people, due to holidays and exams. March will probably give a better picture.

mathilya
    Participant

Apart from Dallas, I’d add folks I mentioned last month, that is: Viridian, PalRevenger and CellScape.

mattiejas
    Keymaster

Thanks both. I heard from dallas that he reinstalled the game recently, so let’s give him another month. Viridian plays in a different timezone, so I double checked and he has been playing last week, so I’d hold off on that too. For cellscape, I’m seeing it’s been about one month. I cannot see pal’s profile (it’s hidden) but I’ll drop him a message.

mattiejas
    Keymaster

A quick status update: cell confirmed to be busy with studies but that will come to a close in a few weeks with more time for gaming soon. Pal had some PC issues for a while that got very recently fixed, and hopes to join our events soon. Given that both of them gave a pretty quick and positive response, I think we can hold off for now and just see how the situation develops.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.