Inactive members January '19

Home Forums General Feedback & Suggestions Inactive members January '19

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  –Threepwood– 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mathilya
    Keymaster

Members I find inactive these days are: Geg, Sotnoose, Tosyalist, Strezz, Amorphis, beef4cker (a.k.a. Armin, I guess?), Dallas and Emon. What do you think?

doozledoo34

havent seen one of them lately…

Chevilles69
    Participant

Chevi seems inactive. 😉

mathilya
    Keymaster

How can he be inactive, if he responds on topic about inactive members… 😛

mattiejas
    Keymaster

Well, not so happy about offensive usernames (that’s another matter), but yeah, that list seems accurate after going over the list just now.

mattiejas
    Keymaster

For the record, I’ve now moved geg, sot, tosyalist, strezz, amorph, and dallas to muscle and I’ve sent all of them a message explaining this is due to inactivity. I was recently in touch with emon, so I’ve held off on that one. I’ve also sent a message to armin kindly requesting a username change to something polite both on social club and on steam (I’ve not moved this member to muscle yet, as I prefer to deal with the username issue first).

Afaik one can only change the SC nick once a year. Also for the record: I’m not offended by the nick “beef4cker”. I mean, it’s an 18+ game.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.