inactive members Oct '19

Home Forums General Feedback & Suggestions inactive members Oct '19

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  doozledoo34 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mattiejas
    Keymaster

I am aware that abdukov has had a very busy spell, last I think he played with us was in August (?), I’ll check with him how things are going. Otherwise, no suggestions from my end this month.

Further thoughts?

mathilya
    Keymaster

Agreed with Abdja.

About representatives, I find these members inactive:

• CellScape
    • Frankie

And that’s all I guess.

Marwadiator
    Participant

As I mentioned before, Abdukov does not come online during the day. He is mostly active 23 pm and there after. I used to play FiveM with him whenever he can .
    Otherwise its not everyday cuz of his RL work.

Nothing more from my side.

doozledoo34

not much activity besides crewevents lately but noone certain comes to my mind..

mattiejas
    Keymaster

Cell and Frankie have been online last month, just not playing with the crew as far as I am aware. I will also send them a message to reconnect (and I suggest anyone who knows them a bit can do so as well at their own leisure).

REACHER217
    Participant

just by taking a look down the members list on discord , i can name 20, 30 people that are just never there
    Asger Ryg
    Brokersek
    darth frank
    kitlon
    snowyshinyeevee
    bailey
    mr pesko
    punisher
    selo
    backblast
    black fury
    and the list goes on

mattiejas
    Keymaster

This thread is about inactive representatives (or higher), reacher. No need to bring up muscles, we know those are inactive already. Same for non-members, there’s no reason to bring them up here.

doozledoo34

I think its a good to go through checking muscle rank from time to time, too.These most obviously are in muscle because of not muchor even no activity at all after short while so seems good to keep an eye on that aswell.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.