inactive player discussions: public?

Home Forums General Feedback & Suggestions inactive player discussions: public?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  doozledoo34 5 days, 1 hour ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mattiejas
    Keymaster

As everyone knows, we currently move inactive players to muscle. Traditionally we’ve discussed this in the private forums along with the discussion of who we might ask to take on the role of lieutenant and/or commissioner. However, I see no good reason as to why we should discuss inactivity in the private forums, since it’s just about inactivity and doesn’t concern anything sensitive. If anything, the public forum might be better as perhaps someone not in the lieutenant/commissioner rank knows a particular player better.

So I’d suggest to discuss inactivity in the public forums from now on, but to leave the lieutenant/commissioner nominations as part of the private forums (due to potential sensitivity of the topic).

Thoughts?

Roofstone

All sounds good to me. The Lt and commissioner discussions are somewhat sensitive on occasion. But muscle inactivity is not exactly a secret topic, so I vote for making them public.

doozledoo34

agreed.

mattiejas
    Keymaster

Ok, thanks both of you. I’ll get my act together and will a assemble a list of inactives in the next weeks for discussion.

_Kassz_
    Participant

Dsl for my part not to be the most often but it bothers me not to understand everything when you talk, and you looked like you were having fun. all

😉

• This reply was modified 5 days, 2 hours ago by  _Kassz_.

doozledoo34

ooh ce nest pas bien 🙁 mais pour parler en ton langue toute le soir, je parler trop mauvais l’espagnol XDD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.