New game modes impressions

Home Forums General Guides & Game Tactics New game modes impressions

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mathilya 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

lorsch
    Participant

I played a playlist with all 15 jobs before i went on my train (holiday) 3 days ago, It turned out to be the first playlist i won, probably because i had bought and upgraded most of the vehicles. My right triggerfinger still hurts from playing 😉 Other than that, some of the tracks really are visually appealing.

Unfortunately, the new props and functions will only be unlocked “later this year”, can’t wait either to see what people will come up with and can’t wait to test it myself. Hopefully it won’t take to long to be available.

mathilya
    Keymaster

Occupy. I think you might like it, as it is similar to motor wars. Up for 16 players. The objective is to occupy as many (3 is max) bases at the same time as possible. The more bases you occupy, the faster your team’s score is increasing. Worth giving a try on next crew event. Personally, I like this adversary mode more than motor wars.

mathilya
    Keymaster

Assault Target – I must say, finally something cool. You race in pairs, in weaponized vehicles. Driver has to race, while gunner has to shoot static targets. The better position you have, the more points you get from shooting targets. Players swap their roles after one lap. The winner is a pair, who scores most points. Definitely worth recommending and it’s up for 16 players.

Are you sure about the scoring mathi? I figured out it works like this: While you are in race position 1 to 3, you get 3 to 1 points per checkpoint you pass. Shooting targets gives always the same amount of points, based on the color of the target, making it much more important for the overalle score to shoot as many targets as possible. Or am I mistaken?

I like the concept of this mode. But I think the scoring _should_ work in the way you described and not in the way it’s actually implemented.

mathilya
    Keymaster

Well, IDK :p From my observations, I scored more points when I was in the lead. At least we can agree that being in front is more benficial.

mathilya
    Keymaster

Vespucci Job. @chevilles69, something for you. This is actually pretty fun. It’s exactly like Cops vs Robbers, but “robber” havs to complete 15 checkpoints spread around the map in 5 mintues in his/her Mini Cooper (Issi Classic, whatever), while cops in police cars are supposed to intercept. In case of being stuck, robber can respawn, but it will deduct 20 seconds from mentioned above time limit. Only problem is, this is only for 4 players. Otherwise, fun mode.

mathilya
    Keymaster

Trap Door. Unfortunately, R* is back to normal. With more deathmatch-styled jobs.

Anyways, this is a kind of deathmatch connected with LTS. You fight with enemies on a platform, above the water. Some parts of battle zone are marked as red – these are the ones that will disappear after timer runs out. Once you get killed by enemy, you’ll spawn in that zone. If you won’t manage to escape from it before the floor disappears, you fall down and you’re eliminated. Last team standing wins. Up for 16 players.

The platform is shrinking after each 30 seconds. Best way to get rid of the enemy is probably killing him just before red zone is about to disappear, so there will be no time to escape from it. Not letting unfriendly escape also seems like sensible strategy.

mathilya
    Keymaster

Wow, 8 months since last update…

RC Bandito races. In R* created ones, there are some corners. I don’t think these races require big amount of skill, as most corners can be taken with full speed. However, they are pretty fun. All you have to do is to avoid collisions and any bumps, as these toys behave like Itali GTO on steroids. What’s important, custom one does not give you any advantage in terms of performance – only useful ability is the jump. And bodywork changes. 16 players.

Now I am wondering how Relay is an adversary mode, and this thing is a normal race, which counts into your W/L ratio…

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.